Mindfulness Works For Organisations can supplement any training we offer with the latest technological advancements to assist in the delivery, implementation, learning and practice of mindfulness.
Video Conferencing and Remote Delivery
Mindfulness Works For Organisations trainers are able to provide and deliver mindfulness training via video-conferencing. We can also provide on-going group and one-on-one mentoring and support through video-conferencing.
Our Partner Apps
Mindfulness Works For Organisations is able to provide your organisation with a choice from 3 of the best mindfulness and meditation apps available today. We can offer short-term free full versions of these 3 apps with any training selected with MWFO.
Am is the most effective mindfulness app ever created. In a recently published scientific study, Am was shown to provide a 10% boost to stress resilience after three weeks compared to a control app. Am’s effectiveness may be due to some amazing unique features, including the option to subjectively and objectively track your mood and stress before and after mindfulness training. These insights are reported back to you on the app’s Journal page. The data are combined with your personal mindfulness training history to find, select and recommend the meditations that have the best chance of being meaningful for you. Like all brand new technology, Am contains a few known issues around usability and user experience that will take a few months - and your valued input - to iron out. This app is therefore currently offered to Mindfulness Works course participants at a particularly special price.
Included with Am premium:
- Journeys: A growing series of step-by-step mindful journeys to broaden and deepen your mindfulness practice. All guided mindfulness sessions within Am’s Journeys and Library are designed and recorded live and unscripted with the world’s leading mindfulness professionals.
- Multiple languages: With the simple tap of a button, you can toggle the entire app and all its features, including the guided meditations, between English, Mandarin, Dutch and German.
- My Moment: By simply selecting your intent and current mood, Am will intuitively select what guided mindfulness sessions are right for you personally at that very moment. One of the app’s most popular features!
- Snapshots and Journal: Complete self-assessments and/or objective assessments of your everyday stress and wellbeing through the app’s Snapshot feature. Doing this routinely, and especially before and after guided or self-guided meditations, is an effective way to enhance the practice of mindfulness. Am then lets you view your stress and wellbeing data throughout your meditation history and leverages the insights to provide personalised recommendations just for you.
- A scientifically-validated platform: Am is the only mindfulness app backed by multiple randomised controlled trials in which the app was compared against placebo. Am is the most effective mindfulness app ever created.
“Using stress assessments, personal feelings and video data enables Am to deliver an experience curated for you personally. And this is where Am’s evolution diverges from virtually all other apps. It is optimised first through objective measures of stress and quantifiable indications of long term resilience, and only second through industry standard metrics on engagement and revenue. We’ve chosen this approach because in the long-run, delivering tools that actually work is what will provide the most benefit to our customers”.
- Dr Bechara Saab, Neuroscientist Mobio Interactive, CEO & Chief Scientist, facilitator, mentor and consultant for Mindfulness Works For Organisations
CALM is the #1 app for Sleep, Meditation and Relaxation, with over 40 million downloads and over 300,000 5-star reviews. CALM was an Apple BEST OF 2018 award winner, Apple's App of the Year 2017.
- An original Daily Calm every day
- 100+ guided meditations covering anxiety, focus, stress, sleep, relationships and more
- Entire library of Sleep Stories, with new stories added every week
- Exclusive music tracks for Focus, Relaxation and Sleep, with new music added weekly
- New Calm Masterclass added monthly featuring world renowned experts
Awakened Mind App
Awakened Mind brings over 2500 years of proven, authentic mindfulness practices into one, all-encompassing mindful meditation app. Using an intuitive structure designed to progressively grow your mindfulness proficiency, Awakened Mind acts as your very own mindfulness teacher - equipping you with the tools you need to become more aware and thriving in your everyday life.
Included with the Awakened Mind is:
- Neurosync™: Using the world’s most advanced brainwave entrainment technology, Neurosync™ provides all the wonderful benefits of meditation in the easiest way imaginable.
- The Learning Center: The Learning Center acts as a knowledge portal that allows you to quickly progress your mindfulness skills, covering everything you need to develop an advanced level of practice.
- Certified Guided Meditations: Guided meditations co-developed with world-leading authorities in mindfulness that draw on the world’s most effective, authentic mindfulness practices.
- Meditation Timer: Choose your own meditation time, select start and end sounds, and even set loving reminders to keep you on track.
- Share With Friends and Colleagues: The Group feature is perfect for creating a sense of community that keeps you focused and accountable on your mindfulness practice. Share insights, send messages and view group stats.
Companies And Organisations We Have Worked With
GET A QUOTE NOW
See how we can help your organisation and what the cost would be
A selection of client feedback for Mindfulness Works For Organisations
The Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand strongly endorses mindfulness as a useful way to improve positive mental health and resilience. We recommend Stephen Archer (MWFO) as an experienced mindfulness practitioner.
Hugh Norriss, Director of Policy & Development
Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand
Stephen (MWFO) is a terrific teacher – insightful, patient and inspiring. I truly believe that the practice of mindfulness is completely relevant in a work setting – busy people in the workplace, especially those charged with leading teams or solving thorny problems (and that would be all of us!) need to find a way to bring the signal to noise ratio into balance. Mindfulness helps mightily with this, and will encourage you to bring a sense of ease into your interactions with people and in the way you seek solutions or insight.
State Services Commission
We have used the services of Stephen Archer (MWFO) to help us to develop our Wellness Programme and Policy at Air New Zealand Cargo. During the period of programme development and in conducting training of our workforce, I have found Stephen Archer to be knowledgeable and professional in his approach to the subject of wellness and workplace stress. Stephen has presented to two target audiences, namely half day sessions for managers and 90 minute sessions for shop floor employees, both of which have been well received.
Rick Knight, Cargo Occupational Safety & Health Advisor
Air New Zealand
Jon (MWFO) provided two Mindfulness sessions to some of our staff, as part of QLD Mental Health Week. These sessions received unanimously positive feedback. We are keen to get Jon back to provide mindfulness training to our Peer Support Officers in the near future. Jon was the consummate professional with a great sense of humour and unfaltering calmness – it was clear that he really practises what he preaches when he was able to improvise without a hitch when our technology wouldn’t allow him to use his laptop/PowerPoint. Thank you again Jon for your time, knowledge and expertise.
Pip Walker, Psychologist/Senior Human Services Officer
Queensland Police Service
I have engaged Jon Unal (MWFO) on a number of occasions to facilitate mindfulness sessions in a corporate environment. Our teams have always enjoyed the sessions and have benefited both personally and professionally. Jon has successfully tailored his sessions with the audience in mind. I would highly recommend Jon to anyone looking to bring mindfulness into the workplace.
HR Business Partner, Sanofi Consumer Healthcare
Jon (MWFO) delivered a combined presentation and workshop for our Bachelors and Masters students as part of a subject. The presentation fitted right into the topic with an extensive insight into mindfulness. After his presentation the classroom dynamics changed. Students become more focused, more sensitive to discussion topics and more compassionate with each other while interacting in classroom activities. Jon’s presentation was incredibly informative and entertaining with easy-to-digest yet thought-provoking material. He is really engaging with different age groups and finds the voice with people from all different ethnic backgrounds. Mindfulness is a missing concept in education. It should be taught and practiced on a daily basis by students and teaching professionals. Looking forward to Jon’s next seminar!